We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Energywatch to be abolished? and ever-increasing rip-off's...
Hello All
,
I've only posted on here a couple of times before, and if I've missed a previous discussion on this I do applogise, but... I have just read a bit of news on yahoo that Energywatch is to be abolished in September of this year, has anybody else heard about this and why it is happening?
I only changed from BG to eon for my duel fuel a couple of months ago, and already (well, a few weeks ago, as you probably all know from MSE newsletter) there is recommendations for me to change to a fixed tariff before they disappear ready for the next price hike rip-off's, but before I can get the reductions that make my current contract reasonably cheap (9ish% at the end of each quarter) and therefore paying through the nose all the way??? Sorry for rant...
Any news on the Energywatch thing appreciated...
Cheers
I've only posted on here a couple of times before, and if I've missed a previous discussion on this I do applogise, but... I have just read a bit of news on yahoo that Energywatch is to be abolished in September of this year, has anybody else heard about this and why it is happening?
I only changed from BG to eon for my duel fuel a couple of months ago, and already (well, a few weeks ago, as you probably all know from MSE newsletter) there is recommendations for me to change to a fixed tariff before they disappear ready for the next price hike rip-off's, but before I can get the reductions that make my current contract reasonably cheap (9ish% at the end of each quarter) and therefore paying through the nose all the way??? Sorry for rant...
Any news on the Energywatch thing appreciated...
Cheers
0
Comments
-
Yes Am...to be replaced by the suppliers Ombudsman.
An insider wrote on here a week or two ago, likening it to fox looking after the chickens.0 -
Cheers for that Ken68
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards