Natwest Mastercard statement help

Options
Ok DH just got his statement through and I'm trying to set up a spreadsheet to work out future months interest charges etc. I've got stuck!
Current balance is £2094.05
We are currently paying minimum payment which will be £47.00
Purchases are 1.736% monthly interest which is £33.80 and current o/s bal is £1940.77
Cash is 2.075% monthly interest which is £3.28 cna current o/s bal is £153.28

Ok this I'm fine with but our monthly payment then leaves £9.92 over my question is how much of this is allocated to the purchases and how much is allocated to cash?
Banana Lovers
Buy your bananas in bunches of 5 on Sunday. Then arrange them in order of ripeness and write a day of the week on each banana in felt pen, Monday on the ripest, Friday on the greenest to save time making those decisions on a hectic weekday morning

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Cash transactions are the last item to be repaid. From your summary box...

We will apply payments we receive to your account in this order:
    1. Interest on special offers
    2. Other interest, any fee and charges
    3. Special offers
    4. Purchases and balance transfers
    5. Cash Advances and money transfers
    http://www.natwest.com/personal/day-to-day/credit-cards/g1/rates-charges.ashx
  • Chuzzle
    Chuzzle Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Yorkshire boy I've just found this on the back of the statement.

Sorry to sound stoopid but am I right in thinking this £9.92 will come off the purchases and once the purchases balance is nil then we start paying off the cash?
    Banana Lovers
    Buy your bananas in bunches of 5 on Sunday. Then arrange them in order of ripeness and write a day of the week on each banana in felt pen, Monday on the ripest, Friday on the greenest to save time making those decisions on a hectic weekday morning
  • jonesMUFCforever
    jonesMUFCforever Posts: 28,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ruthibe73 wrote: »
    Thanks Yorkshire boy I've just found this on the back of the statement.

Sorry to sound stoopid but am I right in thinking this £9.92 will come off the purchases and once the purchases balance is nil then we start paying off the cash?
    Yes is the answer.
  • Mickey_Monk
    Mickey_Monk Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    adeel wrote: »
    This is a website, Which actually pays you to do your normal shopping from more than 1200 retailers and supermarkets.

You will get £5 cash absolutely free when you just sign up online. You can also earn by signing up to avail free offers and completing surveys etc.

Now, you can earn hundreds of pounds every year without having to spend an extra penny!

I am already saving quite a lot of money and I could get £5 if you sign up using my referral link below.Once you signed up, you can refer your friends too. It is as simple as that!

Please click below for free membership and £5 bonus

hxxp://www.yocashback.com/secure/refer.php?referrer=10523

Thanks for your help
    Regards

Adeel

Post reported.
    Spam with referral link
  • Chuzzle
    Chuzzle Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oohh the nerve of some people - how dare you hijack my thread!
    Banana Lovers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure