Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

Midland Mainline Trains To London for £15

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Motoring
4 replies 7.7K views
IangraysonIangrayson Forumite
12 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Motoring
Has anyone been able to actual get any of these tickets? I am trying to arrange for 2 adults and 3 children to travel to London for a couple of days in July. Received the special offer flyer today from school and yet the site seems to show no availability for any of the trains that I am trying to get. Anybody know of tricks or a search technique? ???
micheal5kr.gif

Replies

• SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ian
    I checked out the MML web site this morning and the £15 promotion is available online.
    You also get a further £1 reduction by booking online.
    Rgds
  • IangraysonIangrayson Forumite
    12 Posts
    Yes I was trying the website, and seeing the ticket, but every train combination I tried was rejected as having been sold out or not available. I gave up in frustration and phoned up today (08457125678). It was answered immediately despite having warning messages about high call volumes, and the guy was able to book me tickets straight away.
    So if anyone is interested in this promo I would suggest phoning them up and forget the website.
    Of course you don't get the extra £1 discount, but compared to 5 tickets at £100 a throw I can live with that!
    micheal5kr.gif
  • IangraysonIangrayson Forumite
    12 Posts
    Don't know what the rogue smiley was doing in there! For anyone interested the phone is 08457125678.
    micheal5kr.gif
  • motorguymotorguy Forumite
    21.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iangrayson wrote: »
    Don't know what the rogue smiley was doing in there! For anyone interested the phone is 08457125678.

Ok, cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

New plastic £50 note in circulation

Inventor and codebreaker Alan Turing is pictured

MSE News

TV MoneySaving tricks

How to save on Sky, Netflix, Now TV, Prime Video and more

MSE Guides

Pret subscription loophole

Get a month's worth of free smoothies, frappes, coffee etc

MSE Deals