PPI Total Refund

Hi Everyone

Has anyone had any dealings with Total Refund?

Does anyone have any plans to deal with them?

Many thanks

Fiona:mad:

Replies

• hi yes they are a total nightmare ,they took 75 pounds from my partners bank and we have been trying to get it back for over 2 months .they say we will get this money back,they said many times they have tryed to pay it into his bank .they also told us they had sent a cheque but it was sent back to them.they just tell you aload of lies all the time ,and im fed up of calling these people to be told more lies.total refund ...a total waste of time
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    Hi there folks, if you think you have been ripped off or mis sold PPI, please do you think you could post in the ppi reclaim -discussion thread were we will help guide you from here, cheers.:D ;)

This is the link here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1251243&page=90

Di
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • I was called by Total Refund in late January, and as they were offering a service I was interested in, I decided to enter into an agreement with them. Unfortunately, I thought I was paying £74.95, so imagine my shock when I checked my bank account the next day, and they had taken £374.75 from my account!! :eek:

I immediately called the company, and after being advised that it was £74.95 per application, I decided that I would proceed with two applications, and that Total Refund would refund me £224.85, which was agreed on the last working day of January. :mad:

It is now the first working day of March, and I am STILL waiting for my refund cheque. That is after at least two calls per week from me, numerous promises, being told that two cheques have been sent (funny how the cheques never arrived, but the application packs did). Last week I posted both Total Refund and the Ministry of Justice a letter of complaint, so now I am keeping my fingers crossed that perhaps now I will be getting my refund cheque!! Watch this space, and if you do decide to allow Total Refund to process any claims for you, make sure you confirm how much they will be taking from your account!! :confused:
  • GoddersGodders Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"][email protected][/EMAIL].
  • di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    TinaHat wrote: »
    I was called by Total Refund in late January, and as they were offering a service I was interested in, I decided to enter into an agreement with them. Unfortunately, I thought I was paying £74.95, so imagine my shock when I checked my bank account the next day, and they had taken £374.75 from my account!! :eek:

I immediately called the company, and after being advised that it was £74.95 per application, I decided that I would proceed with two applications, and that Total Refund would refund me £224.85, which was agreed on the last working day of January. :mad:

It is now the first working day of March, and I am STILL waiting for my refund cheque. That is after at least two calls per week from me, numerous promises, being told that two cheques have been sent (funny how the cheques never arrived, but the application packs did). Last week I posted both Total Refund and the Ministry of Justice a letter of complaint, so now I am keeping my fingers crossed that perhaps now I will be getting my refund cheque!! Watch this space, and if you do decide to allow Total Refund to process any claims for you, make sure you confirm how much they will be taking from your account!! :confused:

Hi there

I would write to them and give them no more than 14 days to send you your refund, tell them if you do not receive this within 14 days you will have no option but to consider taking further action on this matter.
    Also tell them they have had ample time to send this.

I hope it works for you, please keep us posted, good luck.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides