We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

comparing gas/elec prices

Beware - I just tried to do a comparison on Moneysupermarket's site - I input my annual kwh consumption, but it calculated the comparison as though the kwh numbers were £s:confused:. I sent a message via their site - just watch out if you are looking to switch utility companies

Comments

  • espresso
    espresso Posts: 16,448 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Daisy22305 wrote: »
    Beware - I just tried to do a comparison on Moneysupermarket's site - I input my annual kwh consumption, but it calculated the comparison as though the kwh numbers were £s:confused:. I sent a message via their site - just watch out if you are looking to switch utility companies

    Did you change the dropdown box from £ to kWh? Works fine for me!
    :doh: Blue text on this forum usually signifies hyperlinks, so click on them!..:wall:
  • MoneyMiser
    MoneyMiser Posts: 571 Forumite
    Works fine for me.

    Maybe you need to make sure you know what your doing before you post on here saying 'BEWARE'!!

    MM
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.