We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Lost My Provisional Paper Licence
HI,
Im hoping someone can advise me.Ive not long moved house and cannot find my provisional paper licence. I have the card but I need to send it off with the paper licence in order to get the address changed. I have looked and looked but cant find it anywhere. Will the dvla accept my crd without the paper part or will I have to pay.Thanks in advance.
Im hoping someone can advise me.Ive not long moved house and cannot find my provisional paper licence. I have the card but I need to send it off with the paper licence in order to get the address changed. I have looked and looked but cant find it anywhere. Will the dvla accept my crd without the paper part or will I have to pay.Thanks in advance.
0
Comments
-
All the info you need is here.
Including...
"If you’ve lost your driving licence, or you don’t have both parts of your photocard licence ie the photocard and counterpart, you’ll need to apply for a replacement licence and notify any changes at the same time."
The fee for a duplicate licence is £17.50.
Google is your friend
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards