We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Fitting Bluetooth problems
Comments
-
So, if the person at the other end "hears nothing but static", how can you possibly say "It works perfectly"?Hi,
Can anyone shed some light on this? I have fitted a sony bluetooth hands free kit to my car. It works perfectly EXCEPT the person on the other end of the phone hears nothing but static. Any ideas?
TIA, J
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:0 -
Thanks for your input:rolleyes:. Do you know what EXCEPT means? I even put it in upper case for you.0
-
Oh right. I hadn't noticed that EXCEPT was in uppercase.
Of course, now that I have seen this I fully understand.
Sorry that you had to explain the meaning twice.
0 -
-
I do understand exactly what you are saying Goldspanners.
Thank you for putting EXCEPT in uppercase - it certainly helped.
0 -
-
To OP. How is the microphone position? Is it properly connected in the right hole? Have you routed the cable properly without damaging it?
Also, is the phone paired properly and have you tried a different phone?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards