We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Scottish Power fixed -2011 told me to wait !

2»

Comments

  • Madjamjar
    Madjamjar Posts: 18 Forumite
    I switched to SP. Used topcashback to switch and got £72 cashback. My bill will go up by about £60 a year so basically i make £10 out of it.

    Cant be bad :)
    ipoints - 15005points, Toluna - 58750 points, Lightspeed - 50 points, Topcashback - £8.56(£131.56 pending), Ipsos - 1540 points, Consumer Pulse - 12000 points, Yougov - £15.25, Globaltestmarket - 2310 points, Panelbase £8.70

    Vouchers so far in 2008 - £20 WHSmiths, £5 Sainsburys, £11 paypal.
  • Bismarck
    Bismarck Posts: 2,598 Forumite
    thanks everyone...they are certainly cagey over the phone about pulling the deals...I got the impression there's no price hike imminent but how cross would I be if I missed the boat....given the time of year, it's not so bad to be paying a bit extra for the peace of mind til 2011....I'll mull it over and talk to Mrs Bismarck tonight.....what a life!
    For what I've done...I start again...And whatever pain may come ...Today this ends... I'm forgiving what I've done -AF since June 2007
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.