We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Zafira loadcover
Due to pick up a 2005 (05) Zafira Breeze next week and have found a reasonably cheap load compartment cover for it.
But ... do i need the 49" or 51" version for this model year.
I cannot measure it as I do not have the car yet, and the cover might go pretty soon.
But ... do i need the 49" or 51" version for this model year.
I cannot measure it as I do not have the car yet, and the cover might go pretty soon.
0
Comments
-
Phone up the garage/person you're buying it from and ask them to measure it.0
-
They were shut last night when I submitted this question, and are also closed today.0
-
Phone them and say "Oh I was wondering if the valeter had taken the shelf out as it wasnt there when i viewd the car..." and get them to get one!0
-
The 2 sizes I suspect relate to the facelift (51") or the pre-facelift (49")
IIIRC The Breeze was not in the facelift range name, so this should be the 49 one - Any images - I'll soon tell by a pic which one it is.
Pre =
Post =
Praying at the church of MSE should be compulsory!
There are three types of people in the world, those who can add up and those who can't.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards