We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Fitting wing mirror to Vauxhall Astra Club 51 reg
Hi - hope someone can help
:D
A yob ripped off my wing mirror last weekend. I've managed to get a replacement from a scrap dealer for £25 but don't know how to fit it.
Anyone got any advice or websites I can check out - don't want to take it to a garage which means forking out more cash and worried in case the police pull me over for not having one.
Thanks
A yob ripped off my wing mirror last weekend. I've managed to get a replacement from a scrap dealer for £25 but don't know how to fit it.
Anyone got any advice or websites I can check out - don't want to take it to a garage which means forking out more cash and worried in case the police pull me over for not having one.
Thanks
Popsy x
0
Comments
-
There are normally three screws behind the tweeter speaker on the door. From memory, the cover which houses the tweeter just clips off, tho it's been years since I've replaced one.
Undo screws, attatch new mirror unit, screw up, stand back and smile...0 -
That's exactly right!harveybobbles wrote: »There are normally three screws behind the tweeter speaker on the door. From memory, the cover which houses the tweeter just clips off, tho it's been years since I've replaced one.
Undo screws, attatch new mirror unit, screw up, stand back and smile...
I had to replace mine 3 times thanks to kids & their footballs !!!!!!!!!THE LIFE AND SOUL OF THE PARTY :beer:0 -
Police wont pull you over. Legally I think a ve-hicle needs to have two mirrors.
you can get a brand new mirror housing and glass for £19.99 from www.wingmirrorman.co.uk0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards