We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Well done British Gas
Having just had a nightmare couple of months trying to get a very problematic dispute with Scottish Power and E4B sorted out concerning my business electricity supply. Hats off to BG for resolving a problem with my duel fuel Click Energy 4 account.
Signed up with them in February and received a confirmation of my new tariffs. As happens all too often, there was a price increase just after I signed up. Unfortunately, I did not receive any notification and only found out when I was sent my first bills.
After a brief call to BG billing, they agreed to reimburse me with a figure amounting to 10% off each bill. This amount actually more than covers the discrepancy.
Well done British Gas.
Signed up with them in February and received a confirmation of my new tariffs. As happens all too often, there was a price increase just after I signed up. Unfortunately, I did not receive any notification and only found out when I was sent my first bills.
After a brief call to BG billing, they agreed to reimburse me with a figure amounting to 10% off each bill. This amount actually more than covers the discrepancy.
Well done British Gas.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards