Bars/Restaurants at the 02 dome

Options
I have been looking to see what restaurants/bars at the 02 dome I can use Tesco clubcard vouchers for. I seem to remember seeing La Tasca there, perhaps Slug and Lettuce, could anyone please confirm this as I don't want to order the vouchers and then not be able to use them, Thanks.

Comments

• inspector_monkfish
    Options
    jamjar, wrote: »
    I have been looking to see what restaurants/bars at the 02 dome I can use Tesco clubcard vouchers for. I seem to remember seeing La Tasca there, perhaps Slug and Lettuce, could anyone please confirm this as I don't want to order the vouchers and then not be able to use them, Thanks.

Pizza Express I think.

All restaurants at 02 are dearer than they would normally be in the high street, by the way.

Why? i hear u ask....

Beacuse they can !!
    Please take the time to have a look around my Daughter's website www.daisypalmertrust.co.uk
    (MSE Andrea says ok!)
  • Lemmy_Caution
    Lemmy_Caution Posts: 728 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    No La Tasca, but there is a Slug And Lettuce.
    Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. - Proust
  • jojo2004
    jojo2004 Posts: 572 Forumite
    Options
    There's a Nando's as well, if that helps. And a Gaucho Grill (slightly different sort of food, and price there though!)
    See: http://www.theo2.co.uk/inside/bars-restaurants-in-entertainment-avenue.html for a full list.
    Hope that helps.
    xx
    :grin:If at first you don't succeed, then sky-diving isn't for you
  • OK_Sauce
    OK_Sauce Posts: 988 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't forget the vouchers are for participating restaurants. It's best to phone first to see if you can use them.
    "...IT'S FRUITY!"
  • susancs
    susancs Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    Options
    The £5 voucher per person for the slug and lettuce is still available by signing up to their email newsletter and putting 02 as your local slug on this link.
    http://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/o2/join_our_club/
    You can use it at the 02 slug (order one per person). Valid for 2 weeks only after, so sign up no earlier than 2 weeks b4. Main meals are about £8 (so cost £3 in actual cash). Do not know if you can use tesco vouchers with the slug voucher as well for a free meal.
  • richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The O2 gets very busy before events and the queues can be very long.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • jamjar,
    jamjar, Posts: 221 Forumite
    Options
    Thankyou. I have printed off the Slug vouchers, and have some Tesco vouchers, so will try and use both!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure