We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
EDF Online Tariff v Fixed Price 2009
chegmasterfunk
Posts: 12 Forumite
in Energy
Morning Folks
I started reviewing my energy costs in response to Martins predictions of 20% - 35%
increases in fuel prices coming our way soon.
I current pay the following :
Elec Gas
Band A 10.800p Band A 3.2720p
Band B 6.5300p Band B 2.3780p
The Fixed Price 2009 tariff (cheapest for me according to comparsion sites)
Band A 17.43p Band A 3.984p
Band B 9.82p Band B 2.505p
The price rises would have to very large indeed for me to change.
Any comments appreciated
Chegmasterfunk
:j
I started reviewing my energy costs in response to Martins predictions of 20% - 35%
increases in fuel prices coming our way soon.
I current pay the following :
Elec Gas
Band A 10.800p Band A 3.2720p
Band B 6.5300p Band B 2.3780p
The Fixed Price 2009 tariff (cheapest for me according to comparsion sites)
Band A 17.43p Band A 3.984p
Band B 9.82p Band B 2.505p
The price rises would have to very large indeed for me to change.
Any comments appreciated
Chegmasterfunk
:j
0
Comments
-
Off the top of my head those prices look really good !
Ill be doing a search later myself after cardews kind help so will see if i can get them !0 -
chegmasterfunk wrote: »Elec
Band A 10.800p
Band B 6.5300p
Chegmasterfunk
:j
I know EDF have some strange pricing on some versions of their on-line tariffs,(that are not available to new customers) but 6.53p is remarkably cheap by any standard.
What version is that? and where do you live?0 -
Hi Cardew
EDF have told me im on Online Tariff version 5. I live just outside Motherwell
in Scotland.
Regards
Chegmasterfunk0 -
Similar problem here
I live near Warrington and EDF can only tell me that I am on an Online Tariff which we took out 04/2007.
Elec 10.20 and 6.72
Gas 3.354 and 2.336
The comparison sites tell me to switch but I think they are wrong.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
