We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
New Halfords Rip Speed website - prices on ICE competitive with the internet, instore
http://www.ripspeed.com
Yes I know ripspeed is Halford's own crap brand but there are some decent deals to be had.
Some examples of prices of decent gear.
Pioneer P7000UB £229.99 instore.
Ordered to collect via ripspeed website £172.49 http://www.ripspeed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10002_catalogId_11802_productId_500673_langId_-1_CarSelectorCatalogId__CarSelectorGroupId__varient__categoryId_101009_crumb_89213-89289-89248-101009_parentcategoryrn_101009_topCate?jspStoreDir=RipspeedDirect&mpe_id=43645&catalogId=11802&evtype=CpgnClick&intv_id=74038&langId=-1&storeId=10002
Cheapest I could find from a respectable website is £174.99, so not much cheaper but no paying or waiting for delivery etc.
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/8062/referer/rc_froogle.html
Infinity REF 6822CF 5x7" speakers £74.99 instore, order online and collect £50.24
http://www.ripspeed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10002_catalogId_11802_productId_290145_langId_-1_CarSelectorCatalogId__CarSelectorGroupId__varient__categoryId_111693_crumb_89213-89032-89030-111693_parentcategoryrn_111693_topCategoryId_89213
Cheapest elsewhere £54.99
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/6689/referer/rc_froogle.html
Ordered through Halford's normal website full price
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&partNumber=556704&langId=-1
Yes I know ripspeed is Halford's own crap brand but there are some decent deals to be had.
Some examples of prices of decent gear.
Pioneer P7000UB £229.99 instore.
Ordered to collect via ripspeed website £172.49 http://www.ripspeed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10002_catalogId_11802_productId_500673_langId_-1_CarSelectorCatalogId__CarSelectorGroupId__varient__categoryId_101009_crumb_89213-89289-89248-101009_parentcategoryrn_101009_topCate?jspStoreDir=RipspeedDirect&mpe_id=43645&catalogId=11802&evtype=CpgnClick&intv_id=74038&langId=-1&storeId=10002
Cheapest I could find from a respectable website is £174.99, so not much cheaper but no paying or waiting for delivery etc.
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/8062/referer/rc_froogle.html
Infinity REF 6822CF 5x7" speakers £74.99 instore, order online and collect £50.24
http://www.ripspeed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10002_catalogId_11802_productId_290145_langId_-1_CarSelectorCatalogId__CarSelectorGroupId__varient__categoryId_111693_crumb_89213-89032-89030-111693_parentcategoryrn_111693_topCategoryId_89213
Cheapest elsewhere £54.99
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/6689/referer/rc_froogle.html
Ordered through Halford's normal website full price
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10151&storeId=10001&partNumber=556704&langId=-1
0
Comments
-
Hi anewman
Thanks for sharing this website and info. I am going to have a look soon as I am going to buy a head unit in the next month or two( My sister-in-law's birthday present :rolleyes: )Be nice, life is too short to be anything else.0 -
Sometimes you can talk Halfords into honouring web prices. I did the other week on this model:
http://www.ripspeed.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10002_catalogId_11802_productId_289828_langId_-1_categoryId_100754
I actually got it down to £229 because it was the last one and had been a demo model. Not a mark on it and it's a fabulous head unit. Of course, goes without saying its worth more than my car
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
