We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
B & Q Kitchens
absolutebounder
Posts: 20,305 Forumite
Dont Buy.
I did and got conned into a 6 mth interest free credit card which I didnt really need. Now that I have refused to pay I find it is part of HFC bank so they are not likely to be bothered as my dispute is with B & Q
It took 8 delivery's (which I have to wait in for) including a day waiting in for a delivery that never turned up plus another where I was expecting a whole kitchen waited in all day and only got a cooker ( which was from another company anyway)
We got cabinets with no doors and doors with no cabinets. whole worktop missing off the order. We got a bit for someone else. We also got attached to one delivery a load of other customers names and addresses.
If you value your sanity dont go to B & Q for your Kitchen.
I did and got conned into a 6 mth interest free credit card which I didnt really need. Now that I have refused to pay I find it is part of HFC bank so they are not likely to be bothered as my dispute is with B & Q
It took 8 delivery's (which I have to wait in for) including a day waiting in for a delivery that never turned up plus another where I was expecting a whole kitchen waited in all day and only got a cooker ( which was from another company anyway)
We got cabinets with no doors and doors with no cabinets. whole worktop missing off the order. We got a bit for someone else. We also got attached to one delivery a load of other customers names and addresses.
If you value your sanity dont go to B & Q for your Kitchen.
Who I am is not important. What I do is.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards