We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Advice on new old and old old cars
Hi all,
I currentley drive an R-reg peugeot 306 1.4 petrol.
Not a bad car but the seats are not so comfortable and it lacks a bit of oomph, specially when asked to go up a hill.
I paid £2,600 for it 2.5 years ago I know its a lot but it came from a reputable dealer with a very good 6 month warranty (which was good as the radiator sprung a leek four months in!)
So what to do? How much could I get for the old pug and what kind of money would I have to be paying for something like a Skoda Fabia TDi?
I currentley drive an R-reg peugeot 306 1.4 petrol.
Not a bad car but the seats are not so comfortable and it lacks a bit of oomph, specially when asked to go up a hill.
I paid £2,600 for it 2.5 years ago I know its a lot but it came from a reputable dealer with a very good 6 month warranty (which was good as the radiator sprung a leek four months in!)
So what to do? How much could I get for the old pug and what kind of money would I have to be paying for something like a Skoda Fabia TDi?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number -
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you -
Ye are many - they are few.[/FONT]
In unvanquishable number -
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you -
Ye are many - they are few.[/FONT]
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards