Martins Ashes's Logo (top left of your screen)

Options
...love the pic Martin, I guess you and I will be glued to the cricket over the next few days - unless the rains come of course, that would be a shame :rotfl:

I am lucky enough that the company I work for require a TV to be in the office. It wouldn't be right to have a TV sat there and not have the cricket on!!

S: Dini? Ciai? Cificae?
NS: Wiui? Iiwi? Cificae?

Comments

• Beancounter
    Options
    On that subject, the thing is over now, you won, well done, can we get the pic back to normal now please? <moaning hat off again> ;)
  • robnye
    robnye Posts: 5,411 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    On that subject, the thing is over now, you won, well done, can we get the pic back to normal now please? <moaning hat off again> ;)

are you an australian....... :p:D
    smile --- it makes people wonder what you are up to.... ;) :cool:
  • Beancounter
    Options
    :D No, just someone fed up with the near hysteria over a game of glorified rounders thats all. :D
  • Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Makes a change to have the pic brightened up, I think anyway. Martin looks a bit like a fly though with those glasses on. bbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Halloween is coming up soon, Guy Fawkes night then Christmas so then it could be changed again. ;):p
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • Beancounter
    Options
    Hehehehee!!!! Suddenly its back to normal!! I wish I could claim that it was my influence that did it! :j :rotfl:
  • Smiley_Mum
    Options
    It's changed back now, not to worry it'll soon be

pumpkin-carving-patterns-happy-halloween.jpg

:D
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure