We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Manual for Seat Alhambra TDI PD S 52 plate
I'm posting this sort of
as I asked everyone's opinion a few days ago on here about whether I should go for an Alhambra or a Previa...the world and his whippet said 'PREVIA' apart from one who said that Previa's were boring and Alhambras were much more fun.
Buuut..the Previa was a little sluggish and probably a bit too big/heavy on fuel we felt, so we bought an Alhambra today (eek! How scary having to spend so much!!!). It's a 52 plate and is quite lovely. In a 'family car' kinda way. Ahem. Anyway, I've been searching for a Haynes manual and can I heck as like find one.
There's some dodgy looking cds on ebay which aren't Haynes - I'm nervous without a good old oily copy of Haynes though! I know Alhambras are closely related to Galaxy/Sharans - but wondering which to get, or whether to try something else?
All advice very welcomed, thanks in advance!!
Luce
Buuut..the Previa was a little sluggish and probably a bit too big/heavy on fuel we felt, so we bought an Alhambra today (eek! How scary having to spend so much!!!). It's a 52 plate and is quite lovely. In a 'family car' kinda way. Ahem. Anyway, I've been searching for a Haynes manual and can I heck as like find one.
There's some dodgy looking cds on ebay which aren't Haynes - I'm nervous without a good old oily copy of Haynes though! I know Alhambras are closely related to Galaxy/Sharans - but wondering which to get, or whether to try something else?
All advice very welcomed, thanks in advance!!
Luce
0
Comments
-
Get a manual for the Sharan, its the same car.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards