northfolkline ferries

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning
6 replies 4K views
hookhook Forumite
236 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
have northfolk line changed there website i had problems getting on their page today and when i finally got there it was actually aferry site. i have tickets for this sunday and need to contact them as i have lost my e mail they sent me.

Replies

• samuela66samuela66 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    hook wrote: »
    have northfolk line changed there website i had problems getting on their page today and when i finally got there it was actually aferry site. i have tickets for this sunday and need to contact them as i have lost my e mail they sent me.

Hook,

Norfolkine is a ferry company I have never heard of northfolk line, what is it to do with, maybe somebody will be able to help if you tell us what it is regarding

Sam
    Sam B
  • BillScarabBillScarab Forumite
    6K Posts
    I see what you mean. I've used Norfolkline a lot but their website does seem to have disappeared. I found this website for the freight side of the business but if you click on the passenger button it takes you back to aferry.to. You could always try the customer support link on it though.
    It's my problem, it's my problem
    If I feel the need to hide
    And it's my problem if I have no friends
    And feel I want to die

• hookhook Forumite
    236 Posts
    ✭✭
    cheers for the replies i tried again just now and website is back not to sure how come aferry managed to hijack there site
  • hookhook Forumite
    236 Posts
    ✭✭
    sam b.. northfolk line is in my opinion the best ferry to take over to france prices are always reasonable no foot passengers so its not as busy as other ferry companies
  • samuela66samuela66 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    hook wrote: »
    sam b.. northfolk line is in my opinion the best ferry to take over to france prices are always reasonable no foot passengers so its not as busy as other ferry companies

Hi Hook,

Its Norfolkline, not Northfolk, I actually work for the company! What happened to the website so I can report it to the IT department,

many thanks
    Sam
    Sam B
  • hookhook Forumite
    236 Posts
    ✭✭
    sorry sam my spelling was wrong and i read your post wrong. yes i mean norfolkline. whenever i tried to get onto norfolkline site i would get an error 10061 i tried using firefox and internet explorer but nothing happened. i had norfolklines in my bookmarks so i tried loading from there aswell but still nothing. later that afternoon when i clicked on the link for norfolkline.com i was rerouted to aferry.com
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals