Prepaid cards

Options
2»

Comments

• carlurelife
    Options
    Dear SJE

Carl here from UreLife® Card!

I've been reading the comments in the forum and I would like to offer my apologies for the delay in response. We have a very good customer services team and I am surprised that you haven't received a response to date. I will obviously make sure that we rectify the problem asap and that our team are aware. In the interim please feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer them. You can contact me via email chorne@urelife.co.uk.

I would like to take the opportunity of thanking everyone for their interest in the UreLife® Card and if you have applied a warm welcome.

kind regards

Carl Horne
    Director
  • skyrider007
    skyrider007 Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    Options
    Can I just purchase the Urelife card for the "PASS" hologram and age verification and not use the prepaid VISA function?
  • digger2
    Options
    Skyrider, looking at the terms and conditions and as with all prepaid cards, you could be charged for not using the prepaid element of the card, so anyone thinking of getting the card just for the proof of age piece - beware!

Having said that, as a prepay the card looks good value compared to any of the others around. The purchase price looks a bit steep but they don't charge a monthly fee or to top up or use the card. I also see it expires after 2 years. I had a bread card
    but it was really expensive to run, I might just get one of these instead.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport