Lloyds TSB internal behavior score

Options
Yo guys.

Just wondering if any of you guys know abt internal behavior score and how to get the best scoring.

Basically I got a basic bank account with VISA however am not happy with the account because it far too basic and can only be used in lloyds tsb cash machine.

I tried to get upgraded hence I only had the account 2 months. I have been putting savings in their cash isa and interner saver so got over £2,600.

I really want to put my 3 source of income into the account but put me right off when having to use Lloyds TSB cash point only.

Do you think the savings I have might help to get better internal scoring to allow me to have a better current account ?

James:j

Comments

• skyrider007
    skyrider007 Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    Options
    If your card is VISA then surely you can use it in shops and on the net.
  • jonesMUFCforever
    jonesMUFCforever Posts: 28,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You have a basic account for a reason.

Have you checked your credit files?
    Any late payments or worse like CCJ's will mean you will be stuck with this accounts for ages.

If you have a salary of more than £1k a month and your credit files is clean then you can ask for an upgrade after 6months.
  • smithja
    smithja Posts: 561 Forumite
    Options
    Someone has posted on the board already that from a date next month LTSB are supposed to be changing the service and allowing people with a basic account to use any cash machine, I believe you maybe issued with a new Visa debit card.

As jonesMUFCforever, works for LTSB maybe he or she would be kind enough to let you know if this is indeed correct and if it applies to all customers with basic bank accounts or you need to meet certain criteria.

James
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport