We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

cheap weddings abroad

Options
hi, i'm new to this site, but i wondered if anyone has got any useful addresses for getting married in cyprus, paphos as we are going on holiday at the end of August and my partner and I, have finally decided to marry, but we don't want to spend over the top money on fancy wedding prices, we love eachother and just want to get married with out the expense. So if anyone has any useful hints and web addresses we would be grateful, thanking you in advance.:j :rotfl: :beer:

Comments

• PinkLipgloss
    PinkLipgloss Posts: 1,451 Forumite
    Options
    Hey dolphins19,

For the best tips and advice I would repost in the MSE "Wedding" forum. A thread started recently on cheap weddings abroad.

Good luck!
    PinkLipgloss
    "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" (Douglas Adams)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport