nwolb - Natwest Online Banking - oooer!?!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• multimillionaire
    Options
    You need to log into the nwolb service.

Then when you log out - you *should* be prompted to enter the survey in the same window.

Just hope natwest can act in a good way upon the criticisms.
  • rdk77
    Options
    Lopo wrote: »
    Hi all...

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on the newly overhauled natwest online banking service?

Seems absolutely terrible in my humble opinion. Looks garish, lots more mouse clicking involved to do simple tasks than previously, and all the account listings cannot be ordered and the text has been made smaller.

Understand why for a lot of the aspects - accessability for those with difficulty. But surely they could have tailored for a little customising to be done by the end user but have allowed for direct *new* applications for other services to take place!

There are few benefits it seems. The most notable being the improved information available on credit cards. Cant see much else that astounds me...

What do you think !? Rant or Rate !

Lopo
    I gave up the credit card years ago as the Southend service centre was so bad. We only use a French Visa card now. The new NatWest online system is fine but I see little change from the previous one, other than cosmetic ones.

RDK77
  • housesitter
    Options
    What really annoys me about it is this TV ad about teh special iPhone app yet they stop me from using a browser of my choice with the service, not allowing the Nokia browser which would quitely work fine if I could alter it to report as IE or Firefox.

Nice of them to spend money on a specific product rather than be open to all products.
  • xyz123
    xyz123 Posts: 1,663 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    rdk77 wrote: »
    I gave up the credit card years ago as the Southend service centre was so bad. We only use a French Visa card now. The new NatWest online system is fine but I see little change from the previous one, other than cosmetic ones.

RDK77

:rotfl:another years old (4 in this case) thread has been replied to !!!
  • vaporate
    vaporate Posts: 1,955 Forumite
    Options
    Fussy people. If the website was decorated in gold with your name on it it would still look crap.

Too many buttons to click? lmao

Get a life. (rolls eyes)

There is nothing wrong with the website. It's ALOT better than previous.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • agsnu
    agsnu Posts: 1,457 Forumite
    Options
    vaporate wrote: »
    There is nothing wrong with the website. It's ALOT better than previous.

This thread is referring to changes circa 2005, not the ones in 2009.
  • vaporate
    vaporate Posts: 1,955 Forumite
    Options
    agsnu wrote: »
    This thread is referring to changes circa 2005, not the ones in 2009.

I know, I posted after noticing that n couldn't be bothered to edit said post lol.

Anyhow, ppl moan over the pettiest of things.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure