We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

greggs vouchers won't print

Options
Help! Every time I try to print the money off Greggs vouchers I just get a pinkish screen with an "invalid code" message on it. I am correctly following all instructions. Has anyone else had this problem and more importantly managed to solve it? Any help gratefully received. Thanks ktj.

Comments

• kittiej
    kittiej Posts: 2,564 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What area are you in?

Try ringing the head office for your area, any local shop will give you the number and ask for the sales department.

Hth ;)

You can also go onto the Greggs plc website and either contact by email or there's a list of divisional contact numbers to ring.
    Karma - the consequences of ones acts."It's OK to falter otherwise how will you know what success feels like?"1 debt v 100 days £2000
  • ktj
    ktj Posts: 272 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks, have just sent an e-mail, but if other money savers aren't having the same problem, it may be being caused by my security. Anyway hope that I can get it sorted. Cheers ktj.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport