Credit card with CCJ'S?

Options
Hello, i need a credit card or loan...but have CCJ's does anyone know any places that are relaxed about this or that accept people with them or is there no chance?

Any advise woud be great

Thanks x

Comments

• Gillianh2
    Gillianh2 Posts: 773 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have one ccj and three defaults and no-one will touch me with a bargepole. The CCj is 5years old (from a well known home lending company) and the defaults are almost 6 year old. But still a big fat no.

Other posters have had some success with either Capital 1 Vanquis or Aqua Credit card. The APR is very high but if you intend to pay in full at the end of every month and use it to rebuild your credit score they would be the ones most likely to help.
    Let us know how you get on.
    :j I have a persecution complex. Everytime I pass a shoe shop they persecute me till I buy them:j
  • PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I got a Monument Visa Card, they only search one Credit reference agency, Call Credit try here www.themonumentcard.co.uk
    Good luck.
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
  • Thomas99
    Thomas99 Posts: 322 Forumite
    Options
    PROLIANT wrote: »
    I got a Monument Visa Card, they only search one Credit reference agency, Call Credit try here www.themonumentcard.co.uk
    Good luck.

Monument APR @29.9% isn't over the top either, considering the asses at mbna are trying to get this (or higher) from their existing customers with excellent payment histories.
    Founder member MSE Jet Airways Mile High Club
    Member #1
    :love:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills