Kwik-Fit car insurance - Great Deal for me!

Options
I am so excited!! I came to this board for advice on car insurance. I did the moneysupermarket thing and a few others and found Kwik-Fit to be pretty good. I decided to check quidco and they do a money back of £42.20 too! So my previous insurance was £36 per month - i got new insurance for £31 per month, £42.50 cashback AND it came with a free MOT AND a 10% discount card for KWIK-FIT (not too excited about this one since i think KWIK-FIT is atleast 10% more expensive than other deals anyway but i am so chuffed on the savings i made and it was funny to see It Pays to Watch last night talking about moneyback sites! Oh and there is a £40 discount of future renewal prices if you refer anyone (i know it is a ploy to keep you next year lol but if you are happy then hey what can it hurt). So if you decided to go with them please pm me for my name and postcode as a referral.
Thank you moneysavingexpert.com i saved a bunch!! Now to just keep checking my quidco for it to be paid, it is just at the tracked stage at the moment!
Thank you for reading i am so proud of myself!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure