We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Barclaycard late payment charge for April 08
JacksMum
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Credit cards
I always pay my barclaycard via online banking around 8 days before its due. April caught me out as the due date was around 11 days earlier than the usual date. The statement came this morning and a late payment charge showed up. I phoned customer services and they said 'yes a lot of people were caught out with this one'. The May due date has gone back to normal so I said I was cross about the late payment charge and wanted it refunded as there seemed to be no good reason for changing it so drastically.
They refunded the £12 with no quibble.
They refunded the £12 with no quibble.
0
Comments
-
I need to chase up Barclaycard on this.
Its a disgrace; very profitable for them0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards