Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options

Comments

• hflower74
    hflower74 Posts: 1,290 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    livelyred wrote: »
    You only have to watch for a few seconds to get the 10 points instantly :T

:mad: I watched the whole thing and my god it was boring.

Was tempted to click one of the other ad's to watch at the end but resisted the urge ;)

Thanks to the peeps who post the Racecaller tips, could someone tell me how long it takes for the PP to be added? Thanks
  • koala987
    koala987 Posts: 1,336 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Racecaller tips are supposed to be credited "during the first week of the following month", but March's points were added on 10th April and points for February on 15th March. So not instant, I'm afraid.

Not sure when you get the 100 PiggyPoints for joining because that wasn't available when I joined up. I can't see it in the t&c's either. I think it's after you've placed your first tip, but not sure how long after.
    wink.gif
    Don't wait for the storm to pass
    Learn to dance in the rain
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dailytip.jpg

My tip for Saturday 12th April is :
    Barbers Shop

Newbury 13:50

There's no guarantee of a win with this suggestion. Odds correct at time of writing.
    1.23 | 5.6| 42 | 50

Bets should be placed 30 minutes before the race.

If this doesn't win I'm giving up :rolleyes:
  • remrats
    remrats Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    1 week ago I tried to order M&S vouchers which were still at 1000 pts. but none available. 2 days later they were back on and as I guessed, had gone up to 1150. Decided to spend 2000 points on Halfords vouchers which were still at the old no. of points. Today vouchers arrived - and guess what - they are Leisure vouchers, not Halfords at all. I feel like throwing in the towel. Am now trying to get enough points for a Boots voucher, as they had gone up as well. Talk about greedy!!!
  • winniewy
    winniewy Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    remrats wrote: »
    1 week ago I tried to order M&S vouchers which were still at 1000 pts. but none available. 2 days later they were back on and as I guessed, had gone up to 1150. Decided to spend 2000 points on Halfords vouchers which were still at the old no. of points. Today vouchers arrived - and guess what - they are Leisure vouchers, not Halfords at all. I feel like throwing in the towel. Am now trying to get enough points for a Boots voucher, as they had gone up as well. Talk about greedy!!!

I think leisure voucher can be used in halfords. leisure voucher can be used in many places. you can visit their website to see where can be used.
  • suzieee
    suzieee Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    koala987 wrote: »
    Racecaller tips are supposed to be credited "during the first week of the following month", but March's points were added on 10th April and points for February on 15th March. So not instant, I'm afraid.

Not sure when you get the 100 PiggyPoints for joining because that wasn't available when I joined up. I can't see it in the t&c's either. I think it's after you've placed your first tip, but not sure how long after.
    wink.gif

I joined when the 100points offer was on and after placing my first bet/tip i hadn't got my 100 points so i emailed them a couple of times and the points were added manually yesterday along with my song people points. Gave me enough points for my first voucher! Considering stopping there cause can't see myself getting much points for ages! But i am waiting for 1250 points from love film, they're proving very hard to claim though!!
  • Belair
    Belair Posts: 394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    NAR wrote: »
    (Not sure my wife appreciates it, but will keep her on her toes! :rolleyes: )

If he is on the PC that means no sport on TV. ;)

He can have as many groupies as he wants.:rotfl:
  • sugarspunsister
    Options
    I haven't noticed this one... please forgive me if it's already been posted:

http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/7/380.aspx?pbq=2550,2550,VOVSP

Win your next holiday and earn 50 PiggyPoints! With spring feeling more like winter, making a break for the border has crossed most of our minds recently. But how much better would your sunshine escape be if it came courtesy of a fantastic competition.

Simply register to play the ‘bat & ball’ game on www.pv-holidays.com and you could be in with a chance to win the holiday of your choice. Simply register, choose your holiday and then play. Winners will be selected on 14th May, so in the meantime enjoy the 50 PiggyPoints you’ll earn for registering!
    Terms & Conditions
    • Offer open to Pigsback.com members only
    • You must use your registered Pigsback.com email address to qualify for you PiggyPoints
    • Please allow six weeks for your PiggyPoints to be credited
    • Full terms and conditions available from PV Holidays
    • This offer is due to expire on May 12, 2008
    don't blow out other people's candles to make your own burn brighter...
  • pennylane99
    pennylane99 Posts: 5,783 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    remrats wrote: »

if you order halfords vouchers you will get Leisure Vouchers. You can use them in halfords or at hmv, waterstones, pizza hut and lots of other places.

https://www.leisurevouchers.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport