We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Smirnoff mini fridge (merged)

Options

Comments

• jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    Options
    marka87uk wrote:
    I just got one delivered - yay! But it was the one I won 2 weeks ago (exactly), not the one I won three weeks ago... Hum. :) Oh well, one is better than none.
    and you know that how??? the ones i have won or neighbours friends etc have got theres nothing on the letter to say which phone or which date you won it on ... so how can you know when you won it??
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • TheHacker
    TheHacker Posts: 468 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Day 28 and counting, letter in the post!

I've given up counting the days.
    Won Aug 26th still nothin'.....
    GoMakeDatMonee :cool:
  • jockettuk
    Options
    TheHacker wrote:
    I've given up counting the days.
    Won Aug 26th still nothin'.....
    why havnt you written to them by now.. if after 28days i would presume its lost they didnt get your details etc .. write to them and put down your mobile number and the date you won, what you got to lose you might even get your fridge lol
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
  • thegoon
    thegoon Posts: 482 Forumite
    Options
    i got mine yesterday! Its next to my pc with beers in it!!
    Trophies are like Buses, you wait 26 years.
    Then 3 come along at once!!!!
  • V1NNY
    V1NNY Posts: 92 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is this competition still running? As yesterday I sent about 40 odd texts (using 3 different mobile numbers) & kept getting back a reply "Sorry you did not win......." :(

I would really love to have one of these, so anyone got any tips on winning one??? :)
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jockettuk wrote:
    why havnt you written to them by now.. if after 28days i would presume its lost they didnt get your details etc .. write to them and put down your mobile number and the date you won, what you got to lose you might even get your fridge lol

Still haven't got mine either :(. Where do we write to - haven't seen an address or perhaps I haven't looked close enough :o
  • jockettuk wrote:
    and you know that how??? the ones i have won or neighbours friends etc have got theres nothing on the letter to say which phone or which date you won it on ... so how can you know when you won it??
    Probably by using different names for each entry. Well that's what I did for the different phone numbers, anyway
  • whitty999
    whitty999 Posts: 4,024 Forumite
    Options
    I won and got my yesterday,Really nice for £9.00 which it cost in text messages.
    Waited for 3 weeks for it to arrive forgot all about it,Also it had to be signed for.
    Lucky No27
    .D.E.F..H..J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R..U..X.Y.Z
    V,T,B,S,A,C,I,G,W
  • jockettuk
    Options
    Lara wrote:
    Still haven't got mine either :(. Where do we write to - haven't seen an address or perhaps I haven't looked close enough :o

The address has been given out a couple of times but here it is again from my letter that came with my fridge..

says if you have any queries or questions to write to

The Smirnoff Ice Team,
    Diageo Great Britain Limited
    Lakeside Drive
    Park Royal
    London
    NW10 7HQ

hope this helps those that havnt had theres devlivered
  • jockettuk
    Options
    Probably by using different names for each entry. Well that's what I did for the different phone numbers, anyway

oh right.. i used my own name and age (some thought the older you were the less chance of winning lol) and i got 2 delivered at different times.. I used the free sims from 02 and the free £2.50 and i won loads of fridges but gave most of them away and as far as i know they all received them..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family