IOMART rapid rank, BEWARE!!!!

Options
Hi, Just to let all you good folks know, over a year ago I got seriously done over by iomart, since then I have found numerous websites devoted to iomart victim support! Its not much help though, everytime a site goes up, iomart solicitors make them take it down! All i can say is DO NOT under any curcumstances give this lot your credit card number, they took mine to register a domain name, took £250 quid and then starting helping themselves to £15 a month, they produced a shockingly bad website which i didn't want (i am after all a web designer by trade, why would i want them to produce a terrible template site describing services my business does and does not offer, information taken without approval from my real website!) anyway I was very upset and only when i cancelled my bank cards would they stop taking money. I wrote to complain and got a standard response back telling me all the reasons why i was never going to see my money again. They defraud hundreds of people and i can't imagine they have a single satisfied customer. don't beleive a word this lot tell you. You don't have to take my word for it, just do a search on any search engine for iomart customer complaints, or iomart victim support, you'll see! anyway if you are reading this because you were considering using them to promote a website, try http://www.selfpromotion.com its very good and FREE!
good luck out there!

Comments

• widgetcat
    widgetcat Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Yes Ufindus.com is part of Iomart and believe me, i have never had cold calls from such pushy, rude and unprofessional salespeople in my life. i AM A MEMBER OF A TRADE FORUM WHOSE MEMBERS HAVE BEEN STUNG BY THEM AFTER GIVING OUT CREDIT CARD DETAILS. Once you have paid there is no cooling off period and you're stuck with them. Avoid like the plague!!
    Experience is something you got AFTER you need it...
  • gibby
    gibby Posts: 426 Forumite
    Options
    get em closed down

try the DSA, OFT, trading standards
    & a good one is the mail on sunday - Tony Hetherington
    as he loves this sort of stuff

these ppl give genuine work from home companies a very bad name

G
    never take advice from broke or unsuccessful people

Jim Rohn
  • Ellieseleven
    Options
    Just to let everyone know that there are numerous forums where iomart (ufindus, Customer Street they go under various names) are discussed. We too have been conned into parting with money due to promises of many enquiries for our business but we have not even had one enquiry
  • webie
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I have had U Findus on back for over three years and it is still ongoing with abusive threats of court action by their staff I will not pay a thing to them I was told the payment I made over three years ago was for one year’s ad and that is it I was miss sold product by this company they said they had taped the conversation but they have no give me a copy as yet the latest now is last week I received a letter from a collections agency which U Findus have employed to try and recover unauthorized debts I called them and explained what was going on had no intension of paying one penny to them I also point them in right direction to many website telling them they need to find out who they are really dealing with. The collection company are called Blacks Collections they told me that they do not take people to court or even issue court action they pass all details on after they spoke to whoever and pass it back ufindus.com I am now waiting for a court summons and I can assure you and unfindus.com they can go to hell I will fight this to the day I DIE I will not pay them they are thefts’ trapping the small business in their so called terms and conditions. I will spend every penny I have on court action with ufindus.com

Do not use this company or you will find yourself in same postion as me? I am very small business man running auto repair business have got anything don't own house yet Iomart are still tring there best to scare me in paying for some thing i did not even ask for or sign for come on where is the law in allowing this bully of a company destroying people and there business it just is not right and once again the british goveremant have let thier people down again.
  • RadoJo
    RadoJo Posts: 1,828 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sorry, think I'm a bit confused - what has this company got to do with the government?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure