We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Nationwide - Misuse Fee ?
darwin-rover
Posts: 510 Forumite
I have been recently charged a fee of £21.50 for "Cheque Card Misuse"? . Anyone know what this is . I did use my Visa Debit card recently in Tesco but it was only for £17 and I hadnt reached my overdraft limit yet (by £64).
Have sent a secure message to them from the online banking service but doubt I'll get a reply anytime soon .
Have sent a secure message to them from the online banking service but doubt I'll get a reply anytime soon .
0
Comments
-
Using your debit card isn't, IMHO, cheque card mis-use.
Cheque card mis-use would mean using your cheque guarantee card to guarantee a cheque which you know would take you beyond your overdraft limit.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards