Legoland

Hi There,
Im hoping to take my son to legoland in the holidays. Ive just looked on the site and the price is quite high. It will be me and my son travelling and this is going to cost me £60 just to get in for the both of us. Does anyone know of any special offers there may be for one adult and one child as most offers are for 2 adults as one gets to get in free.
Is it possible to get round the park in one day?
The travel also seems far as I will be travelling on public transport from South London. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Comments

• fsdss
    fsdss Posts: 1,429 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    we went to legoland a couple of weeks ago - paid for by using tesco club card vouchers. (£8 voucher i think for one entrance)
    yes you can get round lego in one day at a push.
    Give blood - its free
  • helping_hubby
    helping_hubby Posts: 1,202 Forumite
    Hi,

Have you found BOGOF vouchers for adults? Because you could still use that for yourself and your son, just pay for one adult ticket.

Walkers have Legoland on their Brit Trip deal. 20 points = a half price ticket.

Also if you have clubcard points this is a good way to use them as they are worth 4 times their value in deals.

Look out for Walls (icecream) promotions as they often do 1 free child with an adult each year.
  • Diamond78
    Diamond78 Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks guys, I will hopefully be fine then and it wont cost me loads.
    Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport