We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Transferring money from Halifax

I have set up a Kaupthing Edge account and am trying to transfer my money from the Halifax online. On the Halifax transfer page it asks for a customer reference number but I'm not sure what this is. Does anyone know? :confused:

Comments

  • 10_66
    10_66 Posts: 3,572 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    This isn't needed with Kaupthing as you simply use your Kaupthing account number when it asks for their account number, and the sort code. I usually just use my name for the customer reference number.
  • Good thinking, I'll put my name in there, I was going to put my account number in.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.