Come on then...

Options
....who's taken the plunge to opt for the Talk Talk phone and mobile bundle as 'promoted' here?

Just wondering as I'm VERY tempted. Of course we read all the bad press about Talk Talk, and I am concerned about the internet access. At present we are being totally ripped off with BT...have been for years, but never 'dared' to make a switch. Furthermore we spend money on a telephone provider called Adept? (god knows why), and line rental with good old BT. I'd like for us to have an all in one for calls, rental and broadband - hence the Talk Talk.

I thought there would be A LOT more talk / discussion about this offer on here but I couldn't really find anything too specific. Perhaps it's a bit too good to be true?

Just like to hear people's opinions, if they've gone for it or not. Of course it's a bit of time before anyone can report upon the quality - guess that's the chance. I'm thinking of doing it today.

Cheers
"The future needs a big kiss"

Comments

• Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • typeractive
    typeractive Posts: 914 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for that Heinz. I have read a few pages from the back end of that thread and viewed the poll. The poll suggests that people either have a relatviely easy time with TT or a really bad one!

Though the thread does not really demonstrate the amount of interest / how many people are tempted with this offer. Considering it's just been a few days since I received the money svaing email with it's 'hype' I figured lots of people would be talking about this offer - it seems merely a page or so in that thread. Hence why I thought I post my little thread asking who else is considering it.

Thanks again :)
    "The future needs a big kiss"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family