We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
EmpireStores doing a VistaPrint.
Shambler
Posts: 767 Forumite
Hi all,
A little warning and vent for you.
I ordered some clothes for the girlfriend from empirestores and I noticed that the payment they were going to take was less than the items I had ordered.
Logging in to my account I see that they have initiated a credit agreement with me without ever showing me any paperwork or getting me to sign anything.
As far as I know this is just not allowed, trading standards would be interested I'm sure, how best to proceed?
A little warning and vent for you.
I ordered some clothes for the girlfriend from empirestores and I noticed that the payment they were going to take was less than the items I had ordered.
Logging in to my account I see that they have initiated a credit agreement with me without ever showing me any paperwork or getting me to sign anything.
As far as I know this is just not allowed, trading standards would be interested I'm sure, how best to proceed?
0
Comments
-
EmpireStores the catalogue?
Is what they're billing you 1/5 of what you've ordered?0 -
0
-
Yeah, I use Empire.
They're normally 20 week accounts, I think. Not 100% though x0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards