We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Sky Rip-off

Sorry if this is the wrong place
:mad:
Beware of sky wanting you to reinstate and promisining you things and not delivering.

I was promised M&S vouchers back in November still not received anything after numoruos phone calls told loads of lies and then just today phoned and been told as there is nothing on my account saying about the vouchers I will not be receiving them (this has never been mentioned in any other phone call).

Can anyone tell me where I can go from here as I have held up my end of the contract but they have not.

I have the ID number of the person but no name who offered me the deal does anyone know how I can find out his name from sky (a long shot I know) I would guess he will be in the marketing department.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.