We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Refunds

:mad: I was offered a refund for some concert tickets due to the fact that it had been posponed. I was only given a refund for the cost of the tickets and not the £20 in charges that I paid. Anyone know if I can claim these back aswell?

It's not my fault I can't make the new date and no tickets were actually dispatched . :mad:

Comments

  • slipthru
    slipthru Posts: 635 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    I'm pretty sure it's only the face value of the ticket that is refunded. It's an annoyance but it's always in the t&c's.
    In Progress!!!
  • Yeah, I think they're right :(

    It's soooo annoying but that's the way things are done!

    Ticketmaster (for example) haven't postponed the concert, the organisers have.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.