Doctor Who Exhibition Earls Court

Options
I have booked tickets for monday to take my doctor who mad son to the exhibition. Am a bit nervous as I dont know the area ect. Has anyone been to the Earls Court exhibition or planning to go?

Im going to get the tube to west brompton and its not far from there from what I have seen on the map. Our tickets are for 3pm, Im not sure how early to get there. I know my son will love it,Ive not told him Im taking him, he thinks we are going to the cinema lol, cant wait to see his little face.

Comments

• Labrisse
    Labrisse Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

If you get to earls court tube station the venue is right opposite when you come out of the station. I have just returned from the ideal home show, and we got the tube to earls court and found it very easily.

Hope you and your son have fun!

:easter:
    A person is known by the company he keeps :beer:
  • Diamond78
    Diamond78 Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Labrisse wrote: »
    Hi,

If you get to earls court tube station the venue is right opposite when you come out of the station. I have just returned from the ideal home show, and we got the tube to earls court and found it very easily.

Hope you and your son have fun!

:easter:

Thanks Labrisse, Im sure he will love it, I just hope its not chaos with the travelling If weather gets bad lol, still Im going to go what ever it takes. Hope you enjoyed the ideal home show, bet it was lovely all the stuff there.
    Have a lovely easter
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport