Easter Weekend & a Toddler in the West Midlands!

Options
Hey,

Newbie on this thread, and apologies if this has already been asked, but I searched for ages and couldn't find an existing thread!
Any ideas? I have a two and a half year old daughter, and then there's me and OH. We've already decided to go to Cosford RAF Museum, because little one loves aeroplanes (gets it from her mum!), so that's Friday covered. I'm struggling to find something to do (indoors if the weather's going to be shoddy) on Monday. Can anyone help?
Thanking you very much in advance,

CSx
LBM: 14.01.08 - Debt at 25.04.08: £7420.9
25.06.10: 3200.00 :T I'm over half way there!!! :j
'Spendaholics Anonymous' Thread Member No 1
DMP Mutual Support Thread Member No 113

Comments

• taxcollector
    Options
    Sorry about lateness of reply but this might help for future days out.

I went to Cannon Hill Park on Easter Saturday. When I got there I discovered Birmingham Nature Reserve. All children under 16 go in free. Adults with a child under 5 pay £1.70 otherwise adult price is £2.

It was excellent value. I cannot confirm opening times so would suggest checking the net details.
    Inside the reserve was a play area with slides, etc. Inside the cafe was a soft play area availble for under 5's and free to use.

I have a bus pass so it cost me no extra to get there - also no parking charges incurred. All in all a brilliant 4 hours for £1.70

My husband stayed at home & did some gardening !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure