We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Simply Games Contact Number, email adress? Exploding mains adapter :(
Scampa
Posts: 36 Forumite
https://www.simplygames.com
I recently purchased a crimson and black DS from this company. The DS is a American import and they put in a cheap mains adapter (UK 3 pin plug)
Was charging the DS today and the adapter literally exploded it came apart in half, black smoke and a spark! Half of it landed approx 5 foot from the socket. Fortunately no one was hurt and it doesn't seem to have damaged the DS. All I can find on the simply Games website is a contact us auto send, which I have tried to use in the past with no success. I could really do with an email address for there managing director so I can email the picture I have taken of the remains!
Any advice on how to handle this matter would be appreciated.
I recently purchased a crimson and black DS from this company. The DS is a American import and they put in a cheap mains adapter (UK 3 pin plug)
Was charging the DS today and the adapter literally exploded it came apart in half, black smoke and a spark! Half of it landed approx 5 foot from the socket. Fortunately no one was hurt and it doesn't seem to have damaged the DS. All I can find on the simply Games website is a contact us auto send, which I have tried to use in the past with no success. I could really do with an email address for there managing director so I can email the picture I have taken of the remains!
Any advice on how to handle this matter would be appreciated.
0
Comments
-
You could try calling 01480461156. Thats the number thats registered with the domain name.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards