🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Spa Weekend break

Options
Hey all

Looking for a well priced weekend Spa break in the UK, not sure on what site to go and look but if I remember correctly I should be able to find real cut prices deals somewhere - any suggestions very welcome!

South England preferably, and happy to book last minute/well in advance to get best deal

Cheers

SAM

Comments

• hayley11
    hayley11 Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey all

Looking for a well priced weekend Spa break in the UK, not sure on what site to go and look but if I remember correctly I should be able to find real cut prices deals somewhere - any suggestions very welcome!

South England preferably, and happy to book last minute/well in advance to get best deal

Cheers

SAM

Have you tried spafinder.com - they're really good.
    :heart: Think happy & you'll be happy :heart:
    I :heart2: my doggies
  • loup67
    loup67 Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    whittleburyhall.co.uk always have good overnight offers,lovely hotel in Northamptonsire,2 people for £130 at the moment for spa use,dinner,bed and breakfast.Well worth a look.:D
  • Lady_E
    Lady_E Posts: 1,046 Forumite
    Options
    Appreciate this will be in the wrong part of the country but it looks amazing. It is an eco spa and I think it has some special offers on . Look at www.titanicspa.com

HTH
  • stuzhunter
    stuzhunter Posts: 782 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Don't forget that you can also use your Tesco points for a fab spa break.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport