We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
DFDS seaways
colin13
Posts: 1,007 Forumite
hi booked a min cruise to amsterdam for the 26 feb -28th feb,, night b 4 we were due to go we got an email sayin tht the cruise has been cancelled ddue to a force majore(necular war flooding etc) we had booked and paid for our non refundable train ticket to get us to newcastle for the mini cruise I contacted DFDS asking them to refund me my train fare but they refused
do u think I have any chance of getting the £42 back fro train fares I paid to get to newcastle to go on there criuise
do u think I have any chance of getting the £42 back fro train fares I paid to get to newcastle to go on there criuise
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards