M&S Chargecard

Options
Hello,

Anyone else got an M&S chargecard?

Do you receive any point offers in the post from them? I've had one for a few months now, but although my friend gets special offer codes for extra points like 'shop online get 500 points' etc with their M&S credit card, I never hear from them except for the simple chargecard statement. :confused:

Anyone know? I'd be grateful to be enlightened! ;)

Thanks, muffin

P.S. Is there anywhere on here or elsewhere that posts chargecard extra points codes or are they unique to the &more credit card users only?

Comments

• emma396
    emma396 Posts: 760 Forumite
    Options
    is chargecard different to &more credit card? my mother, my sister and i all have &more credit card. I usually get about the same no. of mailing as my sis and we both use the card quite often. I know for a fact that my mum gets more offers than both of us, i think it's becuase she hardly ever uses the card, so they are tempting her with bonus points.
  • CopperPlate_2
    CopperPlate_2 Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    Options
    The chargecard is basically a Marks and Spencer store card - it can only be used in M&S stores, online at M&S, etc unlike the &MORE credit card which is a MasterCard and can usually be used wherever you see the MasterCard symbol. You do earn &MORE reward points with both the &MORE credit card and the M&S Chargecard.

Here's the link to the Chargecard and Credit card mini-site:

http://www6.marksandspencer.com/pages/default.asp?PageId=Interim&Product=CA
  • Muffin99
    Muffin99 Posts: 125 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies.

Yes mine's a chargecard to use just in M&S, I get 1 point per £1. Interesting Emma, I wonder what I have to do with my chargecard?! I've not used it for ages and then used it quite a bit, but I've never had any bonus point offers. Wondering maybe chargecard customers don't :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure