We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tesco, customer service
MrsE_2
Posts: 24,161 Forumite
I went into Tesco yesterday to just get a couple of bits & grabbed a basket.
As always happens I started remembering things I needed.
Heavy things:mad:
I was moaning to myself (huffing & puffing) about how heavy my basket was, & I said (to myself) "Oh why didn't I just get a trolly".
A Tescos worker who I didn't notice as I was too busy struggling with my heavy basket heard me muttering to myself & said "would you like me to get you a trolly madam?".
Now this is not a tiny store & where the trollys are kept was a good trot from where we were.
Hows that for service:beer:
As always happens I started remembering things I needed.
Heavy things:mad:
I was moaning to myself (huffing & puffing) about how heavy my basket was, & I said (to myself) "Oh why didn't I just get a trolly".
A Tescos worker who I didn't notice as I was too busy struggling with my heavy basket heard me muttering to myself & said "would you like me to get you a trolly madam?".
Now this is not a tiny store & where the trollys are kept was a good trot from where we were.
Hows that for service:beer:
0
Comments
-
Maybe he used to work for waitrose!:rotfl:0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards