Adrian Flux & Premium Credit

Options
Premium Credit acting on behalf of Adrian Flux Insurance, wrongly took £95 from my Current Account on 26th Feb. I contacted them on the 28th Feb and was told the money would be back in my account by 6th March.

I contacted them again on 7th March as the money still wasn't in my account. Adrian Flux agreed to intervene and recieved an assurance from Premium Credit that the money would be back in my account by today.

Guess what?...... it isn't and Premium Credit are now saying it'll take a further 5 working days to get back into my account. There has been no apology whatsoever on Premium Credit's part and I'm left wondering when I will ever see my money.

Is there anywhere I can complain about this treatment / claim compensation etc?

Any suggestions gratefully recieved as this is seriously stressing me.

Comments

• lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,631 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    What is your association with these companies?
    Why do they have your bank details?

Is it fraud?

If it's fraud then report it to your bank and get your bank to act.

If it was a direct debit then you have rights under the direct debit guarantee, so you might want to google for that.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,596 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    claim compensation
    Why do you think you deserve compensation?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure