We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Tesco - Cracked glass (drinking)
guerillasaver
Posts: 355 Forumite
Apologies if this is in the wrong place, I'm just back from tesco where i bought a brand name vodka cocktail set which includes a cocktail shaker, 2 glasses and a bottle of "pop". On opening the set at home I've noticed that one of the glasses is chipped (grrr). The package had been preopened in the store as the bottle of vodka had a security tag on it which needed to be removed so its my guess that this is where the damage occured.
Obviously I'd like the full set to be undamaged so can I take the glass back to the store and ask for a replacement, or am I stuffed?
Obviously I'd like the full set to be undamaged so can I take the glass back to the store and ask for a replacement, or am I stuffed?
_________
0
Comments
-
Do you still have all the packaging & the receipt? I'm guessing you do, as you say you've just returned. There shouldn't be any problem in exchanging the full set.
I'd ring the store to tell them the glass is cracked & ask them to put one aside for you at Customer Services.There are three types of people in this world - those who can count and those who can't.0 -
thanks, i'll do just that but I did take the last one from the shelf so hopefully they'll have a replacement._________0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards