We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Can you help me find a holiday?

I am looking for a cheap holiday for 2 adults and 1 child (age 3) leaving on easter weekend (I know, stupid weekend to go but we didnt realise it was easter when we booked the time off!).

We are not really worried where it is as long as the hotel is child friendly. It can only be 7 nights or under. Max of £200 each.

I can find ones online but I am a little dubious about buying from an unknown company so any recomendationps would be great.

Thanks :j
2012 wins approx £11,000 including 5k to spend on a holiday :j

Comments

  • kit
    kit Posts: 1,678 Forumite
    Cna anyone help?
    2012 wins approx £11,000 including 5k to spend on a holiday :j
  • sloppychops
    sloppychops Posts: 6,742 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Where can you fly from?
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
  • hi freind of mine has booked for easter for 1 week for her and oh and 3 kids one of which is 6 months old to cypus and she paid just short of £900 this includes a night in a hotel and airport parking. They are having to fly from gatwick so if your not picky about airport this could be great. website is www.otbeach.com

    :p
    :T
  • CODEBREAKER
    CODEBREAKER Posts: 713 Forumite
    i just booked 7 nights in salou easter week ryanair flights £22 each, hotel inc transfers £47 each totaling £345 for 5 of us....
  • kit
    kit Posts: 1,678 Forumite
    Where can you fly from?

    I would prefer Bristol as its just down the road... but any south west, or london, or Birmingham would be ok to.
    2012 wins approx £11,000 including 5k to spend on a holiday :j
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,920 Forumite
    10,000 Posts
    Tisme2 is a great big spammer.

    Ten posts all pointing to the same website (which also happens to be his homepage)!

    Reported.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • rosszero
    rosszero Posts: 25 Forumite
    Last holiday I just came back from I spent a few nights in a villa in italy. I love villas, the one I stayed at called Villa Pallero was not much more than a hotel and we had our own indoor swimming pool and gym!
  • i just booked 7 nights in salou easter week ryanair flights £22 each, hotel inc transfers £47 each totaling £345 for 5 of us....


    Hi

    which hotel is that which company u booking thru?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.