We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

i wanna discount code for newlook please :)

1…6667697172…106

Comments

  • I used the code for £15 off £60 spend which then bought my order to £51.
    I know that I definitely will keep the pair of £16.99 shorts as I've tried them on in store but didn't buy them before they sold out of my size. Because I'm sort of a funny size a lot of the things I buy online go back. If I take back the rest of the order (which is quite likely) will I lose the discount?
  • vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    I used the code for £15 off £60 spend which then bought my order to £51.
    I know that I definitely will keep the pair of £16.99 shorts as I've tried them on in store but didn't buy them before they sold out of my size. Because I'm sort of a funny size a lot of the things I buy online go back. If I take back the rest of the order (which is quite likely) will I lose the discount?

    Yes, you will lose the £15 discount if you return any items unless your just exchanging and the amount is still over £60 spend.
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Thanks, but why have you posted it on the comp board?
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

    May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Free delivery 6pm till Midnight tonight 4/5/11
    use code DELFREE
  • artystix
    artystix Posts: 365 Forumite
    it is up and working already i tried and used it at 5pm
    First win 14/12 Playtex bra & Knickers!!!!:beer:
    won Rimmel Foundation 08/02:j
    Environmental Justice Foundation T-Shirt 11/02:rotfl:
  • klassykitty
    klassykitty Posts: 112 Forumite
    edited 6 May 2011 at 4:16PM
    Magazines in store now with 20% off voucher valid from 20th May 2011 - 5th June 2011, no doubt voucher will be available to download too
    Online code valid 27th May - 29th May NLMAGS11
  • Free UK Standard Delivery ends midnight tonight (13/5)!
  • is there any discount available? i want to order somenthing but can't find any discount online:(
  • Just ordered from new look a sale item and full priced item took the 20% off full priced item and gave me free delivery then ordered another item in sale used codes gave me free delivery .So Free delivery woohooo !!
    Used these 2 codes: Put one in first add it, then put second code in.
    NLCRT5
    NLVCTWJ
  • montsie
    montsie Posts: 275 Forumite
    Just ordered from new look a sale item and full priced item took the 20% off full priced item and gave me free delivery then ordered another item in sale used codes gave me free delivery .So Free delivery woohooo !!
    Used these 2 codes: Put one in first add it, then put second code in.
    NLCRT5
    NLVCTWJ

    First expired
    Second not recognised
    Where did you find these hun?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.