We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Sending money abroad
mark_and_john
Posts: 4 Newbie
I have sent £700 through a well known company who use Barclays to send the money to our Santander Bank account but it has not arrived 28 days. Barclays have know said its their problem, they have had technical problems can I charge them interest? Help anyone
0
Comments
-
What rate of interest are you planning to charge them?!!Gone ... or have I?0
-
I thought a daily reate of 7%0
-
You don't get a daily rate of 7%, the rate is usually 7% APR. Therefore for a month you would get about £3.Gone ... or have I?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards