ALERTS ONLY! - Mystery Shopping

Options

Comments

• tigergold
    tigergold Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    Options
    I got an email saying GAP have released April jobs, but can't get on the site its running at a snails pace can't even get the log in page.
  • leila1
    leila1 Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    tigergold wrote: »
    I got an email saying GAP have released April jobs, but can't get on the site its running at a snails pace can't even get the log in page.
    Yes, first they release at rush hour and then they try to get everyone to sign in at once and the site can't cope! just why did they do that?
  • TractorGirl327
    Options
    I've got on the Gap site OK, and yes there are jobs there, but the only ones in my area are greasy burgers, chicken and mobile phone shops - same old, same old!
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • wantmorejobs
    Options
    Timmne wrote: »
    Why waste your time contributing when it's just to criticise?

I don't understand people who don't use common sense to judge why something's been done. Helpful is the phrase I hoped people would think of!

Ahh well...

I totally agree Timmne. This thread already existed within the other threat when people used to post certain releases of jobs. This thread is very useful because companies release jobs in bulk (especially TNS and RE) and so it is irrelevant where you are in the country.

And this can also act as a first port of call for people that are not able to spend all day on the internet logging on to every site, not to mention the number of different companies you have to go to.

Those that are against this are probably concerned that others will get to jobs before them. That is the nature of mystery shopping and so if you dont like this thread, no need to use it, nobody is forcing you, but aslong as posts do not breach company confidentiality, I totally support this, well done Timmne!!!!
  • BeeUK
    BeeUK Posts: 151 Forumite
    Options
    Pubs on RE!
  • klane
    klane Posts: 272 Forumite
    Options
    A ton of financial ones on GFK coming through, seemingly in batches (so if not in your area, give it 30 mins and look again).
    Debt - Loan: £1150 C/C: £4763 @ 0%.

• leila1
    Options
    After all that headache anyone for a coffee?...on TNS
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    PUB visits now on TNS! Go get them boys and girls.
  • leila1
    Options
    New Bits and Bobs showing on Gap.
  • newmoneysaver_2
    Options
    Gyms on RE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing